100 Recipes for the Ultimate Bacon Lover
Bacon lovers tend to have an affinity for bacon in nearly anything. Bacon has taken a major front seat in the culinary world and is being implemented in ways we never thought of before, like bacon bread and bacon with chocolate. If you’re searching for a crowd pleasing recipe for any time of day, be sure it includes bacon and use the good stuff – no one wants to here they’re having scallops wrapped in bacon only to discover it’s turkey bacon.
New Ways to Cook Up BaconFried bacon is the go-to for most of us and many even bake it up for ultra crispy slices. Here’s new recipes for putting a spin on basic bacon.
- 1. Praline Bacon Recipe Give bacon an extra bite with the help of chopped pralines.
2. Japanese Bacon Tempura Flour and fry bacon for major crispiness with a salty finish.
3. Breaded Bacon This crispy bacon has plenty of pepper for a kick.
4. Brown Sugar Glazed Bacon Brown sugar adds subtle sweetness to morning bacon.
5. Sweet and Spicy Bacon This recipe creates the flavors we all love using brown sugar and cayenne pepper.
6. Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Glazed Bacon Sweet bacon gets sweeter with this delightful recipe that’s as easy to cook as plain bacon.
7. Mango Glazed Bacon All you need is three ingredients to dress up your bacon for your next backyard barbecue.
8. Lacquered Bacon Bacon gets sweet and spicy with this simple recipe.
9. Lacquered Chinese Bacon Chinese bacon can be purchased online and then dolled up in your very own kitchen.
10. Oven Baked Pepper Bacon Recipe Coarse pepper adds a zip to basic bacon.
11. Spicy Oven Roasted Bacon Bacon gets a kick from cayenne, cumin and chili powder and is roasted.
12. Sticky Pig Candy Stripes Regular bacon is fried up to make these fun”pig candy stripes.”
13. How to Cook Bacon in the Oven If you’re only making bacon on the stove top, here’s the way to get crisp bacon by the mega batch.
14. Red Chili and Sugar Cured Bacon Indulge in this showstopping snack of bacon dipped in red chili and sugar.
15. Late Night Bacon Recipe Because sometimes we have a bacon craving when wandering in at 2AM and have no patience to pull out a frying pan. Also a great technique for kids in dorm rooms suffering of no real cooking appliances.
Bacon Recipes for BreakfastSome days yogurt and granola work and on other days, you want a hearty breakfast that packs major flavor by way of bacon.
- 16. Heart Attack Eggs The name says it all. Frying up eggs in bacon will make you wonder why you ever ate them any other way (though we don’t recommend eating this regularly).
17. Breakfast Tart with Pancetta and Green Onions Pancetta or plain ol’ bacon can be used in this recipe that’s ideal for brunch.
18. Bacon and Egg Breakfast Bake This recipe creates a quick quiche that every breakfast lover will enjoy.
19. Bacon Cheddar Waffles Bacon unites with the flavor of buttery cheddar and fluffy waffles for a breakfast you’ll make again and again.
20. Overnight Bacon Casserole Get this ready the night before and in the morning, simply back and fill your kitchen with the scent of bacon.
21. French Toast and Canadian Bacon Breakfast Sandwiches This recipe calls for Canadian bacon, which bacon afficionados know is more along the lines of American ham than bacon. Equally delicious!
22. Breakfast Pizza Get the ooey gooey goodness of pizza with all of your favorite breakfast ingredients, including bacon.
23. Bacon and Eggs Pie Ready-made puff pastry cradles the classic breakfast duo.
24. Oven Baked Frittata with Bacon We’re all about a frittata and it just happens to be a dish were bacon can shine dearly.
25. Apple and Bacon Swedish Pancakes Sweet apples and savory bacon collide in this fantastic recipe for pancakes.
26. California Bacon Muffins We would consume these muffins any time of day, but for a brunch or noshing on with a plain scrambled egg, they’re especially tasty.
27. Country Brunch Skillet We prefer thick cubes of bacon from a butcher for this recipe which can be whipped up in one skillet.
28. A Twist on Bacon and Eggs This recipe calls for a muffin tin concocted of bacon to hold your eggs and hot sauce.
29. Pancakes with Bacon and Caramelized Bananas Sweet meets salty with this delicious pancake recipe that is perfect for celebrations like an anniversary or birthday.
30. Bacon and Potatoes Scone Recipe Apparently, this recipe is from a restaurant called Checkers. We don’t care where it came from considering it’s a recipe for savory scones that can be served at an elegant brunch, while still getting your bacon fix.
Side Recipes with BaconSides can get boring, so what better way to add a little (or a lot of) oomph than with bacon?
- 31. Iceberg Wedge with Warm Bacon and Bleu Cheese Dressing Classic flavors unite in this simple salad recipe.
32. The Bacon Bowl If you need something imaginative and tasty to serve a salad or ground meat dish, try the bacon bowl.
33. Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots Bacon adds additional crunch to fried tater tots.
34. Creamed Spinach with Bacon Sometimes you have to get the greens in, but this recipe allows you to add heavy cream and bacon. You’ll hardly remember you’re consuming a vegetable!
35. English Bacon and Cheddar Bread Cheesy bread is packed with bacon for a delicious side or late night snack.
36. Yummy 7 Layer Salad Save the best for last. Bacon tops this layered salad for a salty punch.
37. Bacon Water Chestnut Wraps This classic recipe is a hit at baby showers and birthday parties.
38. Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Macaroni and cheese is a favorite for many. Here it is with a bacon twist that we love to devour.
39. Sweet Corn Succotash This deliciously light salad has sweet corn and bacon, making it a favorite side for serving at get-togethers.
40. Peas with Fennel and Bacon You’ll be pleasantly surprised by how well bacon marries with peas and fennel.
41. Cabbage Cauliflower Salad This cooked veggie salad has the flavor of bacon to make you gobble it by the bowlful.
42. BBQ Beans In the South, beans regularly accompany barbecue feasts and these would fit in at any Sunday festivity.
43. Crunchy Asian Pea Salad with Honeyed Bacon This easy-to-make salad has plenty of fresh greens to stand up to the bacon.
44. Bacon and Bok Choy Potstickers Prepare to indulge in these potstickers, which are fit for an appetizer or side.
45. Spicy Green Beans with Bacon and Tomatoes Another Southern classic, this recipe calls for spicy hints and tomatoes.
Main Dish Recipes with BaconBacon works best with chicken and seafood, but who doesn’t love a hefty portion of it on a juicy burger? Here’s a look at the ultimate bacon recipes featuring our beloved salty friend in the main course.
- 46. Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken Wrap chicken in bacon and it instantly becomes a hit among the kids.
47. Bacon and Cheese Chicken Get the crock pot going for this can’t-miss bacon recipe that practically cooks itself!
48. Stir Fried Bacon with Bamboo Shoot Wake up your taste buds with this Chinese recipe that uses bacon, red chiles and garlic. Apparently it’s a breakfast dish, but we’d eat it any time of day.
49. Spaghetti Carbonara Let the bacon shine in this pasta dish by buying it in thick slices and cubing it.
50. Momofuku Ramen Broth This isn’t your basic Ramen noodle recipe, so prepare to be wowed.
51. Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp Serve this staple bacon recipe on its own or alongside barbecue.
52. Penne with Shrimp and Bacon We’d use whole grain penne in this recipe, which has a hearty flavor that can hang with the shrimp and bacon combination.
53. Superlicious Bacon Mushroom Pasta Bacon, garlic and parmesan cheese make this pasta the perfect winter dinner.
54. Roast Chicken with Bacon Sage Stuffing Sage and bacon are an unexpected pair that will delightfully surprise your dinner guests.
55. Bacon Wrapped Chicken This chicken and bacon recipe is simple to pull off and can be made with ingredients you probably already have in the kitchen.
56. Cheddar ‘n Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts Skinless, boneless chicken breasts are boring until you stuff them with cheese and bacon.
57. Chicken and Bacon Kabobs This recipe may sound run-of-the-mill, but a soy sauce-based glaze for the chicken provides a great match for bacon.
58. Chicken Bacon Burgers Classic chicken and bacon burgers get an upgrade with a mango chutney topping.
59. Bacon Honey Mustard Chicken Chicken and honey mustard are a classic pair and bacon adds that extra touch.
60. Bucatini All Amatricana This recipe puts bucatini swimming in bacon and red chile flakes for major flavor.
Bacon on Pizza RecipesBacon fanatics know that it’s the finishing touch on any good slice of pizza pie.
- 61. Family Night Pizza This pizza is made on dinner rolls and can easily be whipped up noon or night.
62. Potato Bacon Pizza Thin layers of potatoes with bits of bacon make this pizza one you have to try.
63. Bacon Pizza Some bacon afficionados want their bacon nestled beneath a dense layer of cheese for the ultimate bacon pizza.
64. Canadian Bacon Recipe Canadian bacon and dried herbs make this pizza a winner every time.
65. Stuffed Crust Bacon Pizza What’s better than cheese stuffed in the crust of a flaky pizza? Bacon! Learn how to make this genius recipe and release your inner bacon maniac.
66. Tomato Bacon Pizza You’ll go nuts for this super fresh pizza that just happens to be topped with slices of bacon.
67. Barbeque Chicken Pizza with Whole Wheat Crust Don’t let the whole wheat crust scare you away. This pizza is chock full of bacon and cheese goodness.
68. Gorgonzola, Fig, Carmelized Onion and Bacon Pizza This video shows you exactly how to make this pizza, including the dough from scratch, which provides a stellar backdrop for bacon.
69. Avacado Blue Cheese and Bacon Pizza Bacon has a pleasant light quality in this fresh pizza.
70. Chicken Bacon Pizza If you love a hefty pizza packed with meat and cheese, this is your recipe.
71. Bacon Pizza A no non-sense recipe for a basic bacon pie (that doesn’t mean it’s boring!).
72. Scallop and Bacon Recipe Scallops and bacon are a traditional pair, but how about piling them on top of pizza?
73. Halloumi Cheese and Bacon Pizza If you consider basic cheese and bacon pizza child’s play, try this recipe with bits of halloumi for a note of cheesy goodness your taste buds may not be familiar with.
74. Chicken Bacon Stuffed Pizza Rolls Various cheeses, ranch dressing, chicken and bacon join forces for the ultimate game-day treat.
75. Blue Cheese and Bacon Recipe This bacon pizza recipe gets major flavor from the bechamel sauce that’s woven throughout.
Bacon Dessert RecipesAs of late, bacon has become a trendy ingredient for ice cream, candy and cakes.
- 76. Bacon Desserts Two super simple recipes that allow you to try the sweet side of bacon without breaking a sweat.
77. Chocolate-Covered Bacon with Almonds Salty, sweet, crunchy…prepare to be charmed by this easy recipe.
78. Bacon Chocolate Crunch Bar Get major crunch from this modified recipe that’s easier to pull off in your kitchen.
79. Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies We’re addicted to this baking blog in general, but we love that the blogger was crazy enough to throw diced bacon into her peanut butter cookies. Yum!
80. Dark Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes Dark chocolate and a hint of coffee flavor are an ideal canvas for adding salty bacon.
81. Maple and Bacon Cookies We all know how genius maple syrup and bacon are for breakfast, now roll it into a cookie for snacking any time of the day.
82. Candied Bacon Ice Cream Bacon gets glazed and then chopped to be blended with homemade ice cream.
83. Maple Bacon Biscuits Munch on these bacon biscuits whenever the mood strikes, but the maple sweetness is perfect for pairing with a cup of coffee for a light dessert.
84. Bacon Doughnuts Doughnuts are indulgent enough, but top ‘em with bacon and you have the ultimate guilty pleasure.
85. Maple Bacon Cupcakes The combination of maple and bacon always works and the cool maple frosting adds extra sweetness.
86. Chocolate Bread Pudding with Bacon Creme Anglase A fabulous chocolate bread pudding gets a savory hint with a bacon-induced anglase. Genius!
87. Chocolate Creme with Caramelized Banana, Bacon and Burnt Milk Ice Cream Have some cooking experience under your belt before tackling this ornate dessert that sounds so good, it hurts.
88. Pecan Brown Sugar and Bacon Ice Cream This ice cream recipe mixes up pecans, brown sugar and bacon for the ultimate flavor that says the South in a less than conventional way.
89. Bacon Creme Brulee There are no words. Again, this is one that takes some know-how in the kitchen, but not so difficult you should skip it. Serve this at a dinner party and you’ll have folks wanting to come over every day.
90. Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Another bacon recipe we’d happily eat whatever time of day we could get our hands on it. These cinnamon rolls are a great recipe to pull out around the holidays when everyone else is serving up boring pies.
Fun Recipes with BaconThere’s no specific theme here, so let your imagination run wild. Here’s a list of fun recipes to make with bacon.
- 91. Bacon Candy This bacon is dipped in chocolate for a mix of sweet and salty.
92. Bacon Queso Fundido This bacon cheese dip will be the first to go at your next party.
93. Spinach Cheese Strata This frittata-like recipe can be served for breakfast or brunch and gives you a little veggies with your bacon.
94. Bacon Rum Milkshake This bacon drink recipe sounds so out there, it just may be a homerun.
95. Bacon Bloody Mary With bacon sprinkled throughout breakfast and brunch entrees, it’s no wonder it finally popped up in this Sunday morning favorite.
96. Bacon Horse Radish-Stuffed Mushrooms Every other appetizer can go home once you taste these fabulous stuffed mushrooms that are plenty spicy and salty.
97. Bacon Polenta Crimini mushrooms and thyme are a match for bacon polenta, which is a superb side dish that can be cooked in large batches and frozen for eating later in the week.
98. Bacon Cheese Bacon Burger This is far from your typical bacon cheeseburger. The writer uses a food processor to ground bacon and mix with the beef for the ultimate fusion of the classic burger.
99. Bacon Stuffed Pork Chops Pork chops get loads of extra flavor after being coiled with bacon.
100. Bacon Martini The flavors in a martini practically beg for bacon. Why didn’t we think of this? This recipe is extra yum due to the dash of Tabasco.